Friday, 10 April 2015

Barn Clearance

Not too much going on today. We went to the local roofing firm in the morning to arrange a date for the roof to be done.

We came back, had lunch then did some clearance in the barn. 




Just before tea, we went up into the upper floors of the farmhouse via a ladder. I wanted to remind myself what it was like up there. There's a lot of work to do but it didn't seem as daunting as the last time I went up there. Perhaps it's because I know there will be a new roof soon. No photos as I forgot to take my phone. Next time definitely!


Spencer was a bit fed up as he couldn't come up the ladder with us. 

Thanks for popping by!

Maggie xx

2 comments:

  1. You put me to shame with all your regular updates! I'm less busy than you are yet I can't get round to updating the blog!! I've caught up with my reading - new roof! Electricity! Painted cupboards! Lovely door knobs! Everything seems to be going well for you. It looks like you are in a beautiful part of the country too. Keep enjoying the lovely weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Dormouse....I'm going to start blogging about my everyday life as that's what I love to hear about from others. DIY in the normal sense of just wanting to make a house a home. Yours is such an adventure and I love hearing about your progress. I can't wait to see the upstairs!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....