Sunday, 5 April 2015

Sunny Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!

We woke up to a beautiful sunny day so after a leisurely breakfast, I walked around with Spencer in the sunshine and took some photos. 


Glorious blue skies. 




Poor old oak tree soon to be felled...


The pond.... 



  
Chris was out strimming......




Spencer was particularly photogenic today....


Max had found a nest where he could spy....


I started sewing my jumper together....


After all day strimming, Chris cracked some walnuts.....


I painted the second coat on the cupboards......


Looking good.....



A beautiful sunset to top off a lovely day...


Thank you for visiting. 

Maggie xx

3 comments:

  1. What lovely weather!! Your kitchen looks so different, much brighter and fresher, after your painting!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the ceiling and cabinets look much fresher and brighter! Excellent decision!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a nice Easter and beautiful weather to enjoy it. I can't believe what a difference some white paint makes! It does look so fresh and clean! I wish I had a gas stove....I have electric and I prefer gas by far!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....