Wednesday, 22 July 2015

Final Velux on the Back Roof

Tuesday 7th July 

The roofers continued with the tiling today and the final Velux window was fitted on this side of the roof. 


I'm sure they will have finished most of the work on this side by the end of tomorrow.  


The electrician made good progress with sockets and light fittings in the bedrooms (not connected yet but they're there! And the living room as well as lots of cables. We have a temporary light fitting complete with lightbulb in the living room/ bedroom!


In addition to my usual cleaning tasks,I relaxed with some sewing in the afternoon continuing with star blocks for my scrappy quilt I started back in England. 


Who's that trying to sneak into the photo?!


No prizes folks...of course it's that cheeky Spencer!

Thanks for popping by!

Maggie xx

1 comment:

  1. Loving that roof...it's going to look so nice on your farmhouse when they're all done. Let there be light! What star scrappy quilt? I adore your scrappy quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....