Sunday, 23 August 2015

A Wardrobe....well not quite

Thursday 13th August 

The electrician arrived early and the kitchen degenerated into chaos very quickly so we ate breakfast in cosy Harvey J. 


It was a very misty drizzly day. 




When the rain held off, I made myself useful in the garden clearing and cutting back brambles, stinging nettles and thistles. 



Chris finished constructing our clothes rail using an old curtain pole.....somewhere to hang my clothes....hooray!


Chris also had been busy fixing some wood in the kitchen cupboard. When he had been replacing the wall in the downstairs toilet, a gap had appeared in the kitchen cupboard!


Thank you for visiting!

Maggie xx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Spencer found himself a nice spot to rest out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fog and mist looks so cozy! Chris is so handy! Just look at that clothes pole! I "jury-rig" a lot of things....not a good method but it works for me so far.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....