It was a wet and drizzly morning....
....but it didn't deter our roofers. They were here early as ever completing work on the farmhouse roof including sealing the chimneys.
I attempted to clean some of the sawdust and other dust from inside the cottage that had resulted from the electric work.
In the afternoon I found it hard to settle but I did a bit of sewing.
The roofers took the scaffolding down from the front of the farmhouse....
.....and constructed it by the cottage roof just outside our living/bedroom door.
They made a start on removing the tin roof from the cottage. This is the last part of the roof to do!
Chris rigged up a light in the workshop. This will make it so much better for him. In fact I probably won't see much of him now!
Thanks for popping by!