Sunday, 23 August 2015

Oven Connected....Tick

Tuesday 11th August 

10.30am and our electrician arrived. He had been on holiday for 3 weeks and we hadn't been certain when he was going to return. 

The first good thing he did was to connect my oven! Hooray!


We had grilled cheese on toast for lunch and I baked my lasagne for tea. I made a delicious double layer lemon pudding for dessert (my sister Clare's recipe). 

Chris made good progress with the downstairs toilet wall!


When the electrician left late afternoon, I painted another coat on the kitchen walls. Hopefully just one more coat for these two walls now. For all our sakes!



Thank you for visiting!

Maggie xx

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you were pleased to get the oven connected -- all the cooking you did right away! Another step forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like getting that oven to work right away! You've waited long enough.....yummy dishes! the kitchen is just a perfect cottage kitchen and looks cuter and cozier every day! Nice wall too Chris!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....