Thursday, 13 August 2015

Scaer Market and Vide Grenier

Saturday 1st August

We drove to Scaer in the morning hoping to catch the local market. We were lucky, it was still on. 


We bought some delicious artisan bread for lunch but couldn't find the man who sells our favourite dried sausages. 


There was also a vide grenier (empty attic/car boot sale) in the town.
 

We decided to take Spencer for a walk first. 



He enjoyed a good swim. 




We had lunch in Harvey J. 


We then returned to the vide grenier to have a good browse. We didn't buy anything except a soft toy dinosaur for Spencer for 50 centimes. There was a pretty little mirror that I liked but the seller wouldn't budge on the price. It became a battle of wills that I walked away from.   In the end we were both losers as he didn't get a sale and I didn't get the mirror!!

Thanks for popping by!

Maggie xx

2 comments:

  1. That bread looks delicious, and I think I would enjoy splashing in that pretty stream, too! It's SO dry here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely way to spend a Saturday and I love that stream where Spencer swims....it look so inviting!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....