Sunday, 13 September 2015

More Kitchen Finishing Touches

Saturday 22nd August

We added another finishing touch to the cottage kitchen in the form of this cute wire shelving.


We had ran out of bread so I made a Parmesan and sun dried tomato loaf.


I took the opportunity to use my new electric mixer with it's dough hooks.



The weather was lovely so we had an alfresco lunch......


...with snoozy time afterwards......




Another finishing touch to the cottage kitchen....the bench cushions that I had made with my Mum.....she’s a star as she did most of the sewing in the end!


They certainly make those hard benches more comfortable!


Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

4 comments:

  1. That roof is certainly looking lots better ....quite smart in fact. Love to see all the improvements! Oh! that bread ....nothing better than home-baked!!!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bench fabric! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is looking good! You have been really busy and you are obviously making yourselves a lovely home over there in Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bread maker you are! That is one beautiful loaf! I love your little wire shelf unit too. Are you going to use it for spices? The cushions are lovely! Your kitchen is so cozy and charming. What's next? LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....