Friday, 11 December 2015

A Puppy and a Ball of Wool

Wednesday 9th December

So those little goats went home yesterday. I miss them already but I'm looking forward to having them back in the Spring. We spent a lovely day with Bob and Val. Their little puppy Ludo got hold of my ball of wool whilst I was showing Val my crocheted blanket and look at the result...the little scamp!
Today we had to buy a new battery for the car and then the rest of the day packing and tidying up in preparation for leaving tomorrow. I also cleared some mud and leaves from the driveway. 
This will probably be my last post for this time as tomorrow we will be mostly travelling. 
Thanks so much for joining me!

Maggie xx







7 comments:

  1. Save travels; I just realized you didn't bring Harvey J this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe journey back to England and I look forward to your return and new posts. Check out my blog if you get a chance this winter. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess you're back in England by now. That puppy is a scamp; Alfie has done that to my yarn a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy and peaceful Christmas to you and your family! Have a wonderful day!

    Merry Christmas
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Safe trip home and are you ever going to blog on your other blog again? I miss your sewing and needle crafts. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maggie, Happy New Year.
    Hope you have a wonderful year ahead filled with crafty and renovation adventures. I really enjoy your posts and pretend that I am in one of Enid Blyton books :)
    Looking forward to some crafty posts from you. Also, I have a question (which is going to make me look really dumb) - when the blade of the rotary cutter is slid out for cutting does it rotate while cutting or does it remain stiff like a knife? I hope the question makes sense!! I hope to do some sewing and quilting this year. Have a nice day. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When are you back here again. The weather was so spring like today :-) Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....