Tuesday, 8 December 2015

A Visit to the Farm

Monday 7th December 

We were up early this morning to take Spencer to the vets for his wormer for the Pet Passport. After a quick shop in Le Clercs, we came home. I did some washing and general tidying trying to think of things I have to pack as we're going home on Thursday. After lunch Chris was tackling the barn structure and I cut some brambles making the most of my last day with Bam Bam and Time. I'm really going to miss these little guys. Good news is that I've been told by our friend Bob that we can have them to stay next time!
The day finished on a high when our friend and neighbour Serge stopped by. I took him to meet the goats and he told me he used to keep sheep. After we'd all had a nice chat he said we were welcome to come along to his farm down the road. We jumped at the opportunity to meet his cows so we went along. Serge showed us around whilst feeding his cattle. It was a great end to the day. 









Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

2 comments:

  1. Safe trip back. We are off to the UK on Monday for two weeks, staying with FIL for Christmas. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Chris gets that roof supported before you leave. It's a big one!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....