Friday, 22 April 2016

Strimming and Weeding

Tuesday 19th April 2016

 
It was such a beautiful morning, I got my gardening tools out straight away and finished the weeding on one side of the front of the farmhouse. 


Now I just need to remove some of the many stones. I've been picking them out one by one but decided to use the garden sieve and soon had half a bucket full. 



Chris spent the morning strimming and cleared the area where the goats have been. We almost have a lawn there now!



It's nice open space and hopefully we won't see so many snakes this year in this area. They used to bask on the path but now it's an open space hopefully they'll keep to the edge if they're still around. 



I also spent some of the day cleaning and painting more of the living room ceiling. It was so warm outside, I opened the double doors and let the breeze blow through. 


However It was a shame to be inside on such a beautiful day. 



I made a macaroni, broccoli and bacon cheesy bake for tea. 


It was very tasty!


Thank you for visiting!

Maggie xx

1 comment:

  1. You guys are making great progress and look at you go with the flower bed and the ceiling! That cheesy bake looks so good. I have to go eat breakfast...you've made me very hungry now! LOL! Those tulips are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....