Tuesday, 5 April 2016

The Company of Cows

Monday 4th April 2016



We had a nice relaxing Sunday yesterday. The goats seemed to have settled in really well. 

Spencer has been wondering when we are going to fix the barn!



We did some sorting of Chris's workshop. 


Warming soup for lunch. 

  
The cows liked to keep us company. 



Today was a sunshine and showers kind of day. 




We did some more wood clearance. 


During one heavy shower I brought the goats in under the barn....


.....they soon found the sunshine again!



These are some new additions to the cottage kitchen. Two ceramic veggie plaques....


....and these beautiful pottery bowls given to me by my son George. 


Lovely to have your company!

Maggie xx

7 comments:

  1. The goats will be busy, good chewers. Your pottery is very pretty. Stay dry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see you back again. All I can say about your surroundings there is that it looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pottery is so pretty. Love it. Pretty funny that your headline is about cows and then the first two pictures are goats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely gifts from your son!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delightful, I'm very envious. Have fun and take plenty of rest as you start all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bowls are so lovely and bright. I'm sure they must be very cheering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss my little farm I had but hopefully I can live vicariously through you until I find another. Love your photos and I too love cows! Your bowls are beautiful and I love your ceramic "veggies". I love color and little touches that make a house a home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....