Friday, 1 April 2016

What a lovely surprise!

Wednesday 31st March 2016

We arrived this morning....so lovely to be back. 


Max was glad to get out the car and go exploring. 


The bulbs I planted last time are up!


Spencer was also very happy to get out of the car and enjoy the sunshine. 



They've had a lot of rain here. The pond is full to the brim. 




I am so thrilled. What a lovely surprise! There are cows in the fields around us. Did you know I love cows?


I washed the kitchen linens to freshen everything up. 


We want to clear these branches this visit. 


The goats did a good job last time in clearing back this path at the back of the barn. 


We're both so happy to be back. 



The washing didn't take long to dry in the strong breeze. 



The gorse is in bloom. 


The cows moved round to the back later in the day. 

 
In the evening they were by the gate. I love to see them from the window!


Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

9 comments:

  1. It all looks absolutely lovely! A wonderful place to get rid of the stress of busy life, even if you have lots to do there those are the nice chores which don't produce stress!
    Have there been any regrets??? I'd say going by the smile in that snapshot of you there is none!!!

    keep well

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you are glad to be back. I hope the weather is good for you as we have had some really wet days and far more rain this year that we have had in the 10 years that we have been here. Good luck with all the work that needs doing. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so glad you arrived safely with such welcoming cows to greet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both look happy. How wonderful to be greeted by that glorious blue sky and blooming flowers. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunlight and scudding clouds, fresh air and happy animals all around... the stuff of dreams. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so good to see you back! It all looks wonderful, hadn't realised your pond was so large I wonder what wildlife you'll find in it. Good luck with all your plans, can't wait to see the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you that you are back! And selfishly, I am happy for me too. I love following along on your adventures. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just realized you were back! I have to put this blog name on my list. Beautiful photos and so happy you are so happy! Can't wait to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....