Monday, 16 May 2016

Fun on a Bicycle

Sunday 15th May 2016

Now the goats have gone back home and Spencer has had his wormer for the Pet Passport, we are started to get organised for going home to England. We are clearing up, sorting out, tidying and packing. We have done a few things to make the place look better whilst we are away. 

I've cleared the grass and weeds from the back of the house. 


Chris has strimmed by the road and in other places around the garden to supplement the work of the goats. 


Whilst tidying the workshop, Chris found his old bicycle and was riding it around. I love these photos of him and Spencer having fun!







Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

4 comments:

  1. Safe trip back to the UK. Why do you not just stay in France full time now? Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you hate to leave! Spencer is such a happy pup and so is Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so loved reading your blog Maggie.....everyone's recommended it and I've just managed to get on!! lots of reading to catch up on xx
    Chris is soooo enjoying that bike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures especially with Spencer running after Chris. I bet you will hate to leave although you probably need a little rest after all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....