Monday, 2 May 2016

Something Rather Strange

Saturday 30th April 2016


Gorgeous sunny weather today and we have some good buds on the pear trees. 


The hollyhock seedlings are up! Last count 12 plants. 



We're making good progress with clearing the branches at the side of the barn. 


Spot Max!



One of his favourite places is on the well house wall. 




We spent the afternoon outside and I cut some brambles back that were encroaching onto the driveway. 


It was nice to be outside having both spent the morning 'multi-couching'!




In this bedroom there's a hole leading an old flue. 


I pulled the cover off to find some rather strange contents. Owl pellets perhaps?


One day soon I'll take one and dissect it!

Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

1 comment:

  1. Ive reorged my blog making you much easier to keep track of now! You've got me renovating too and the weather here is nice after several days of rain. Owl pellets you say? Are you going to have a little wood burner up there? I always wanted a fireplace/wood burner in my bedroom...so cozy. Pretty wallpaper, too bad it's not savable. How are you going to decorate your bedroom? Paint, wallpaper? It's a great room with the sky light. Have a great day and here's to getting lots done on both sides of the pond!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....