Friday, 6 May 2016

Who needs a lawnmower when you have goats!

Friday 6th May 2016


Wednesday and Thursday of this week were spent going to DIY stores in Quimper and Brest. Eventually we found the wood panelling we wanted for the bedroom. 


Today started warm and sunny and I put the goats at the front of the farmhouse to mow the 'lawn' there. 




After a relaxing lunch outside, we continued cutting and fitting the last pieces of multi-couche insulation. 



We then made a start on taping the edges together with special metallic tape. 


A cycle race passed by our house.....


.....and Georges was using a power harrow on the field around us.....


Oh no.... Who's that at the door?!


Thanks for popping by!

Maggie xx

3 comments:

  1. I was afraid you were going to tell me the goats ate all your flowers and seedlings! Whew! I see the leash was just long enough but not too long so they couldn't reach them...so happy! I bet you can't wait to get to the pretty part of the bedroom renovation! I bet those boards will look nice and no painting...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! Max is a cute little cuddle bug! You guys are making great progress!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....