Here is a bunch of pretty flowers that our friend Henri picked from his garden for us. Apparently they are very good for bees. I have found out since that the plant is phalecia, sometimes called purple tansy.
I have planted a hot lips salvia on the corner of the wellhouse.
I have transplanted the remaining three hollyhocks that were in the fruit garden to the little border by the cottage back door.
The godetias are so pretty.
Chris has been working on fitting the wood panelling to the upper part of the sloping ceiling.
He has now completed this part of the ceiling.
I've continued to clean those stones on the living room wall. This is before.....
...and this is after....yes I know it doesn't look that different! But if you look closely there are some stones that are cleaner and brighter than before! Hint: left hand side.
Saturday afternoon I spent sewing together the blocks of this scrappy star quilt top. I started sewing this quilt in January 2015!!
The top is now completed and I will take it home to England to quilt and complete.
Thanks for visiting!