Thursday, 21 July 2016

Strawberry Tart? Don't mind if I do!

Tuesday 19th July 2016

The weather is still beautiful. One of the spiraea that I planted last year is just coming into flower. 


Spencer and Max always settle in so well over here. 


The hammock looks like it's waiting....


....for me and max!



I've planted some lettuce seeds...


There's a beautiful young grass snake in the compost heap....


Today our friends Bob and Val arrived with the goats (hooray!) and we had our first ever barbeque here. 


Their dog Ludo found a shady spot on this very hot day. 


Delicious strawberry tarts for dessert!


Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

4 comments:

  1. What? No work? LOL! Hammock..just laying around and having company and eating yummy tarts? Are you sick? I think this is the first post you've done where you guys aren't working your little fannies off! LOL! Good for you! I wish I could have joined you it looked like a lovely time! And those tarts look scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow only just realised you are back as I've missed your posts.Just love the patchwork cushion on your hammock, did you make it Maggie ? Wish I had been there for a strawberry tart,they look yummy. Enjoy your beautiful surroundings and have a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry tarts look delicious! The goat owners have an adorable dog, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....