Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Simple Rustic Bread Recipes

I've been trying some easy bread recipes.

White Artisan Bread by Autumn's blog It's Always Autumn. Click here for the recipe.

This one you don't even have to knead! It's very easy to make and the white version uses only plain flour, salt, yeast and water. The only drawback is that you have to start making it the day before. I've tried the white and wholemeal version and liked both.

Wholemeal version click here.



The other bread recipe I've tried is Easy Peesy French Bread from Julie's blog My Mundane and Miraculous Life. Click here for the recipe.

This requires a small amount of kneading but much less time. You can make it in a couple of hours. I made it with white flour which was very nice. I then tried wholemeal flour and also Pain de Campagne flour. It needed baking for an extra 15 minutes or so but was very delicious especially topped with a sprinkle of Parmesan and a few herbs!


Anyway I thought I'd share the recipes with you. They really are very easy and there's something very satisfying about making your own bread!

Thanks for popping by!

Maggie xx

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the recipes! Will try the easy rustic one first! Love those flowers. Such a nice combination of heights and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing they both sound delicious. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love homemade bread. Yours looks yummy. My mother used to make a delicious white bread when I was a kid. Lately, I mostly make whole grain brown soda bread because it's so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have made homemade bread for years and I'm definitely going to try the fool proof French bread recipe! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....