Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Sewing Room and Knitted Cardigan

I've set up my sewing machine in the spare (still to be renovated) bedroom. This will work well for me as I will be able to do a spot of sewing whenever I want!


My first project is a tunic in a retro purple and orange cotton fabric.


A couple of weeks ago I completed my knitted cardigan. I felt like I'd been knitting this for ages. I was certainly knitting it when we were here in the Spring as I have the photos to prove it! I'm pleased with it as it fits nicely and will be nice to wear on a chilly evening.



Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, your sweater turned out lovely! Gorgeous yarn. I saw a pattern the other day similar to that on the Grocery Girl's podcast and she said she really enjoyed knitting it. I like the shorter sleeves too because I always have to push up long sleeves as I have my hands in water or cooking or something! LOL! Love the material for the tunic too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment....I would love to hear from you.....